<VV> VV searchable Archives

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Mon Aug 8 21:07:53 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/8/2005 5:23:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
louis at suffolknet.org writes:

> 2.  VV does not have a searchable archive.  I run a few mailman
> mailing lists, and know what a pain it is to recompile and add the
> search option to the mailing list program.

Sorry Charlie!     Bryan B. has installed PIPERMAIL  for the
Archives......very searchable!

MY  biggest dis-satisfaction with both VV  and VVClub.......they contain ALL
the JUNK.....

On the Forums I own.....I go thru weekly and DELETE all TRASH......or posts
with an Irrelevant Subject line....

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug