<VV> VV searchable Archives

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Mon Aug 8 21:26:15 EDT 2005

As soon as the archive is complete at www.virtualcorvairclub.com... the
off-topic stuff all gets moved into the off-topic forum.  It will still be
archived, but it will not be in the technical archive.

Give me another few months to finish the archive and I think you'll be happy
with the lack of "TRASH"  in the technical archive.

Also... the truth is... if you use a good keyword search, you won't even see
the off-topic stuff at all.

Joe