<VV> Not technical at all

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 8 22:19:22 EDT 2005

I guess you didn't attend the convention...

There were TWO Western Canada CORSA LM 'vairs at the convention that use a
PG shifter with a Corsa dash.  Both were done by cutting a horizontal slot
in the dash just above the ash tray and the shifter is now operated side to
side instead of up and down.  It makes for a pretty clean install, and if
you don't label it, most (non-vair) folks don't have a clue what it's for.

Regards,
Joel