<VV> Not technical at all

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 8 22:21:44 EDT 2005

Sorry Matt, to the best of my knowledge, the cutout you are refering to only
appeared on early Spyder dashes.

Jackson Donovan's super clean and quiet 'brier at the Convention has his PG
set up with one of these dashes.  You may recall it because it was also
equipped with a Martini bar.

Regards,
Joel