<VV> RE: archive

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Tue Aug 9 07:44:26 EDT 2005

Hi Arjay,

I'll address your comments inline.

> My issue it its elitist, prying nature. You can't get
> in unless you are a 'member', and that smaks of
> eliteism. To become a member you need a username and a
> password, and that's prying to me. I always wonder
> what the owners of these sites do with the disparate
> collections of names and passwords they collect.

You mean elitist and prying because you have to "register" for the site?
That's all it takes... simply register... for free.

> Fact is, I don't really mind giving Joe a password and
> a username, it;s just that I've used up my quota of
> names and passwords for the next decade going
> forwared. Worse yet, I can't remember all the ones
> that I have.
The site will remember your username and password for you.
Click on the "Enable Cookies" and the site will store your username and
password on YOUR computer.

Thanks for your comments Arjay.

Joe West
Administrator