<VV> Elitist ?

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Tue Aug 9 08:39:58 EDT 2005

>My issue it its elitist, prying nature. You can't get in unless you are a
>'member', and that smaks of eliteism.

Huh ? I am not on that board but AFAIR (as far as I recall) I had to
register to get onto this one. The fact that it is push instead of pull and
the filtering is done by sending address does not make it any less controlled.

Have seen some uncontrolled boards/forum and all rapidly degenerate into
noise and trollers who post just to be annoying. It is unfortunate but
control and sometimes even moderation is necessary.

Padgett