<VV> RE: Communique article rejection about using Corvair site

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Tue Aug 9 08:56:55 EDT 2005

I have no special right to do so, but I regard one major service of (my
participation in) VV to include answering the SAME questions over and over
again, often by way of pointing the asker to the source of the information
he seeks, rather than actually reiterating it. Others can do this or not as
their inclinations and knowledge dictate - and I'll stop doing it when I no
longer feel like it. But I consider myself part of the Welcome mat of the
Corvair hobby, conscious that most of my beneficiaries will not (yet) have
joined CORSA.
     I think people like Larry Claypool, who did his bit on VV and then went
on to other things - thank God they remain Corvair-related - would applaud
an approach like this. Just because they quit doing it does NOT mean to me
that they think they should no longer be done. They've just chosen to hand
over the reins to later-comes whom they've brought up well.
     Hitting Delete is EVEN easier than turning the page.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C