<VV> Re: rejection and alternate archive

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Tue Aug 9 09:53:25 EDT 2005

There indeed are... and virtualcorvair.com has that capability.
All you have to do is enable it in your user control panel.

The user simply flags the posts that they are interested in and they receive
all responses from that thread.

The user can setup their account to receive ALL posts (which would duplicate
the VV majordomo), they can receive digests (again... just like VV
majordomo) and finally, they can choose SPECIFIC forums  and only receive
posts from that forum (such as the Early forum, the late forum, the general
forum and so on).

The amount of control you have is virtually unlimited with the vBulletin
system running on http://www.virtualcorvairclub.com

Kind Regards,

Joe