<VV> Re: rejection and alternate archive

Ian Harding harding.ian at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 09:19:04 EDT 2005

Aren't there forums that will email you responses to threads you flag? That
would be the best of both worlds. I don't always think about checking
forums, but the occasional email to remind me about a thread I was
interested in is a good reminder.

I agree that a forum is the more appropriate format for VV. I bet there are
more people who are more vocal who disagree, though ;^)

- Ian