<VV> Re: rejection and alternate archive

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 9 11:25:37 EDT 2005

Joe,

Keep in mind that the CORSA BoD is far flung and don't meet (face to face)
frequently.  The National convention JUST took place and perhaps that was on
their agenda for that meeting.  I don't know, I'm not a BoD member.  I'm
just trying to say that if you've not heard from them yet, does not mean
that you won't hear.  It would have been a nice thing for someone to let you
know the status, though.

Later, JR