<VV> Help wanted for the latest spam scam - No Corvair

grant young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 9 20:45:27 EDT 2005

I am sure some of you have started to get the latest Microsoft spam scam,
which I suspect is from some douche bag who thinks he can tie up their
system somehow. I have received it twice directly and 4 times indirectly
today. I have also found that the address to get removed from the list just
results in the message being sent back (indirect spam) to everyone on it -
cute. I wonder if there is someone out there who knows how to stop it, as
it seems to have gotten past all my fire walls and spam filters other than
one that requires all senders to be authorized (which I refuse to put
normal people through). Since it comes from a different address each time,
blocking senders has not workd.
Thanks,
Grant