<VV> not getting VV newsletters

Bonnzz at aol.com Bonnzz at aol.com
Wed Aug 10 15:15:18 EDT 2005

Hey Gang,
just got back from a wonderful 3 week vacation to Phoenix. Over 115 degrees
almost every day. Took a 3 day trip to Las Vegas. Drove over the Hoover dam and
went to the Star Trek Hilton. What a blast.
My mailbox was full when I came home and wouldn't accept any more E-mails. I
deleted all of them and now I haven't received any VV posts for a week . I
tried to re-subscribe to VV thinking I was bumped off the list and my reply was
that I am already a member. Can someone help me to start getting my VV posts
again?? Any replies must be sent to my E-mail address........Thanks      mark
kinnan      Bonnzz at aol.com