<VV> Elitist ? Last Post I hope

Joe Robbins robbins at monticello.net
Wed Aug 10 19:15:08 EDT 2005

Hanks been on a roll, he's been right twice in one week. <gg> Can we please
get off this and move on to important topics like Lates being better than
Earlies ? Even that is better than some of the posts that have been going
around. Let's not offend a person that has done so much for CORSA and all of
us that use VV. What if Bryan said I'm outta here ? Think that over for a
bit. Thank you.

Joe Robbins