<VV> Windshield Storage

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 10 19:45:33 EDT 2005

I understand (have been told) that it is best to store them vertically for
least (or no?) warpage.

That said, I've stored them in the garage rafters (more or less flat - 10
yrs or more), with the ends of the glass hanging down a few inches beyond
the rafters.  So far, they've always fit the car or truck when I needed to
install one.  Garage has a hip roof and no insulation - so they are in some
pretty hot space up there in the summer.  I have a couple of stadium type
seat cushions between the glass and the rafters.

Later, JR