<VV> Re: Gas tank Grommet

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 10 23:17:59 EDT 2005

OK...   On line then..

For beaters...  Run the line inside the passenger compartment over to the
right side.  Drill a hole and use a grommet.  It can be tucked up into the
crease (bend) in the floor board (about where the carpet ends) out of the
way and pretty much out of sight.  If it is ENOUGH of a beater, you might
even find a hole already there.  <GRIN>

I've SEEN others (not me) run through the trunk, but I think that looks too
sloppy.

Later, JR