<VV> was: testing Tom's cooling system, now: fuel economy

John Dozsa jdozsa at carr.org
Thu Aug 11 12:21:33 EDT 2005

Craig,

How did you modify the 140 heads to accept the Fiero port injectors?
What did you do for a fuel rail and where was the fuel pressure
regulator?  What did you use for an air valve, single center mount or
one on each head?  Any photos of the modified head available?  Did you
make mods to the Fiero ECM PROM?

John "questions" Dozsa