<VV> what belongs on VV

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 16:34:53 EDT 2005

>So, instead of complaining about "no Corvair", just delete it.... thats
>what I do... while mumbling under my breath "What a freakin'
>bonehead!"... and
>that useless thread will eventually die out.

OK, I get the hint... ;)

Hey Tony,

That really IS the best advice. That's what I've been doing with anything related to fanz and the cooling system and elitist and any other of 40 per day contributing to threads that apparently won't die on their own. I figure the knowledgeable and concerned have already said everything that can be said, then BANG!!!! Another 120 show up, including people argueing over why it should stop. But simply deleting may not work, because I opened this one while jumping over to an email notice for Rubio's coupons. Hey look! Fish tacos on sale!

Chuck K