<VV> Wrapping turbo pipes (posted to both VV and FV)

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Thu Aug 11 22:37:23 EDT 2005

Rick, I suspect that if you do the JetHot thing, the wrap may be overkill.
In any event, once you do the JetHot, you have probably eliminated the
benefit of the aluminizing, since you have just put the JetHot coating over
that coating.  Since I have just started down this road, its mostly
speculation to me, but that's my guess.

Norm

mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/