<VV> Has anyone on the list BOUGHT Tom's cooling system

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Fri Aug 12 11:20:29 EDT 2005

Hello to:    "> Seems like Crawford"

 I am currently trying to obtain the purchase information for Tom's cooling
system from Vairhouse. I need pricing, options and delivery availability. So
may I will be the first. Who knows? I'll be sure to keep you posted on my
progress.

Also you should know that expert Corvair mechanic, Ken Hand of Pontiac MI,
has generously offered his time, car and and expertise to run the tests we have
been discussing. In addition, well known Corvair expert Frank Parker of the
"Northstar Corvair" fame has also very generously offered his time, knowledge
and equipment to instrument Ken's car for the tests. So with this pair of
Corvair experts involved in running these cooling tests, we can be assured of
independent and accurate test data and results.

So the whole project is now set. All we need is the cooling system from
Vairhouse.
I'll keep you posted on the availability and delivery of this cooling system
as I know you are as anxious as I to follow our progress and get the results.

Regards,
Bob Helt