[fastvair] Re: <VV> Has anyone on the list BOUGHT Tom's cooling system

Frank F Parker fparker at umich.edu
Fri Aug 12 11:34:17 EDT 2005

> So the whole project is now set. All we need is the cooling system from
> Vairhouse.
> I'll keep you posted on the availability and delivery of this cooling system
> as I know you are as anxious as I to follow our progress and get the results.
> Regards,
> Bob Helt

The current plans are to use a 8 channel datalogger and take data on the
following channels:
 		1. RPM
 		2. MAP   	See see engine load
 		3. CHT		Probably both heads with type K T/C
 		4. Oil temp	To see if additional load is going
 				into oil system

 		5.Plenum pressure	To see pressure in fan housing
 					made by stock and electric fans
 		6. TPS		With 3 in linear pot to see throttle pos
 		7. Ambient temp

Tests will be done on stock motor and fan setup and then after mods are
done. Data will be able to bbe plotted and compared channnel to channel
and available as EXCEL file.

regards,

frank parker