[fastvair] Re: <VV> Has anyone on the list BOUGHT Tom's cooling system

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Fri Aug 12 12:16:30 EDT 2005

As much as possible:

1.  Use the exact same road course and/or circuit and test driver.
2.  Temperature and humidity should be as similar as possible during both
tests.
3.Double check tire pressures on both test runs.
4.  Consider different tests:
    a) commuter test
    b) road course test
    c) dragstrip test
    d) long distance trip test

I look forward to seeing your results.

Joe West

On 8/12/05 8:34 AM, "Frank F Parker" <fparker at umich.edu> wrote:

>> So the whole project is now set. All we need is the cooling system from
>> Vairhouse.
>> I'll keep you posted on the availability and delivery of this cooling system
>> as I know you are as anxious as I to follow our progress and get the results.
>> Regards,
>> Bob Helt

http://www.virtualcorvairclub.com
The World's largest Online Corvair Technical Resource