<VV> After the Electric Fan -- where do we go next?

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Aug 12 12:41:49 EDT 2005

Bill
You should be able to answer this for yourself.

EARLY VS LATE---Always there when you need it.

Now you might feel what it was like in my shoes a few years back when I begged everyone to stop early vs late, and nobody would.

I probably have deleted over 300 messages on these fans since the convention, and not because I am a "Fan" of the stock blower configuration...but...because...excuse the reference--I just don't give a crap. For those who feel it shouldn't be on VV, well, you're wrong. But that only means a more judicious use of the delete key.

Hank