<VV> Re: Photos of 65 Corsa 4spd Turbo for sale

wes at highwayvista.com wes at highwayvista.com
Fri Aug 12 16:26:01 EDT 2005

Keith Hammett <khammett at stainlessfab.com> wrote on 08/12/2005, 10:11:20
PM:
> Wes,
>
> I haven't been following this one, so I beg your pardon if you covered these
> things.

Not a problem at all, Keith.

> Does it run?  What shape are the floor boards?  Where is the car at?  How
> much do you want?
I put a battery in it last night and primed the carbs with gasoline and
it started up.  It doesnt seem to be getting fuel from the tank.  The
tank holds gas and doesnt leak or anything - maybe there's a blockage.
Today I'm going to run a rubber fuel line into a gas can adn run the
car.
The floorboards look solid - surface rust underneath the car but I dont
see any holes.  There are some pinholes in the trunk floor.

I'm taking offers.  I was wanting 1800 but I realize that that might be
a little high due to the rust and I am now more willing to negotiate.
The car is located near Terre Haute, Indiana.

Thanks,
Wes