<VV> Hills in Michigan NO CORVAIR-HUMOR?

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Sat Aug 13 17:02:23 EDT 2005

Hey, Bill, Craig just called you a TOOL!  You gonna put up with that?! Are
you a Crapsman torque wrench or something?

Norm

P.S.  Some of our best vacations spots here are potholes.  They are
subdividing a couple potholes nearby us right now.  Great views overlooking
the puddle of asphalt crumbs and mud....