<VV> Roger Jennings

Levair at aol.com Levair at aol.com
Sun Aug 14 14:39:30 EDT 2005

All,

I talked to Roger Jennings last night. He is very sick.
He has been ill nearly a year and in the hospital recently for 33 days.
He had an entangled, blocked bowel. He now has an ileostomy pouch and a
colostomy pouch. These are very trying times for him..
I am sure that he would like an encouraging word from everyone of his Corvair
friends.
   Talk to him about his flame painted, roll caged, 6 tube intake,
supercharged Corvair.
  Roger's number is: 859-331-7505
  If you need help remembering Roger; he helped promote the Lexington
convention in big way( wearing a sign)  and has lost 200 pounds in the last couple of
years.

Thanks,
Warren