<VV> Nauga NO corvair content

Kirby Smith kirbyasmith at gwi.net
Sun Aug 14 16:08:56 EDT 2005

Oooow.  Then that story in Gun Digest 30-some years ago about hunting
the Great Nauga in the Himalayas using .17 cal varmint rounds fired from
necked down 20mm Vulcan cases was fake?  :(

With PETA on the loose its a good thing I bought a roll of medium brite
blue Naugahide from GM back in the late '60s.

kirby