<VV> Oil Filters

Ewell Mills emills5 at cfl.rr.com
Sun Aug 14 17:27:21 EDT 2005

Several members of the Central Florida Corvair Club met today for lunch in Tavares, Fl, and then on to a cruise in and swap meet in Mt. Dora, Fl.  I happened upon this fellow that had 22 PF-4 AC oil filters for sale at $1.00 each.  Needless to say I quickly paid the man $22.00.  I was then talked out of 9 of them by other club members for what they saw me pay for them.

Sarah and Rick both won Top 25 plaques.  (Sarah of course has the 69 Monza Convertible, and Rick recently purchased a mid engine 65 coupe that he bought from Billy Bruce).  The mid engine V6 drew quite a few lookers, as did Sarah's 69.

Cecil Mills
Cocoa, Fl.