<VV> LM convertible trim installation

Terry Kalp tkalp at cox.net
Sun Aug 14 17:33:45 EDT 2005

Group,

I have fresh paint on my '65 Corsa convertible,  just polished up the trim that goes around the back edge of the top.  There also is a bag of clips some long and some short.  Since the disassembly was done by the PO I have no idea how and where the clips go.  The snap/screws are there and I have that much figured out.  I anyone could help with the clips, I would appreciate it.  Photos would be even better.

Sorry this question has nothing to do with electricty or air movement.

Terry Kalp

Recently updated my Corvair page with photos of "Transfusion" and GT (once was Black Tooth)
http://members.cox.net/rarevair/corvair.htm