<VV> Hills in Michigan...no Corvair

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Mon Aug 15 07:19:07 EDT 2005

Well, Bill, you're actually talking about the KEWEENAW Penisula, and that
would be Rubbell, er, Hubbell, Michigan.

Of course, fame is a relative thing (pardon the pun).

For several years when I was growing up we would spend two weeks each summer
while my dad did active duty at the DEW line radar base in the Keweenaw.
Beautiful place.  Not to try to drag this back on topic, but it would be a
great place to do a Corvair color tour.

Norm

snip