<VV>Purolator

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 15 15:26:50 EDT 2005

As you suggested, I did send a message and have now received a reply.  They
are pasted below:

BEGIN PASTE

Dear J.R.,
We appreciate you detailing and communicating the concern with the Corvair
applications and L20014 oil filter.  Purolator feels if the filter is
tightened properly it will seal.  However, we are in the process of
identifying an alternate supplier design for this L20014.   Please note
Purolator's former supplier from 1980's - 2002 stopped producing the design.
We hope to announce a design much like the former (1980 -2002) by the
October.

Best Regards,
Frank M.