<VV> Tom's cooling kit

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Mon Aug 15 14:11:41 EDT 2005

I know that everybody is anxious to learn the status and progress on the
electric cooling fan system testing. Also there haven't been any postings on this
subject lately, so there just doesn't seem to be much to talk about on VV
otherwise. <ggg>

Anyhow, this is to tell you that today, Monday,  I have mailed a check and
order to Vairhouse for one of these cooling kits. The price has increased to
$750, but since I commited to this project, I will see it thru. Tom will send
this kit directly to Ken Hand.

More later.

Regards,
Bob Helt