<VV> September Miniconvention

Jim Simpson simpsonj at bellatlantic.net
Mon Aug 15 21:08:30 EDT 2005

Now that most folks are back from the National -- Smitty excepted -- it's
time to act on getting your registrations in for the upcoming 2005 Corvair
Days Miniconvention.  For those of you who were at the Portland, you'll
have about a month to get rested up and then dive back into the Corvair
world again.  For those of you who didn't make it out to Portland, then
here's an opportunity to attend a CORSA sanctioned event on the East Coast.

The registration form and schedule of events are available at this
site:  http://www.centralpacorvairclub.org/miniconvention2005.html

We're looking forward to seeing you there -- Harrisburg, PA, September 9-11!

Jim Simpson

(You would have thought I'd learned my lesson at the 1991 Washington and
2003 Carlisle National Convention, but no, I let myself be "volunteered" to
handle registration again...)