<VV> Re: 66 corsa turbo rebuiild PARTS- need advice please.

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Mon Aug 15 21:48:44 EDT 2005

The only supplier for Corvair Keith Black pistons is Corvair Underground
Inc - my company. Clarks does not sell them, and logically, would not
promote or even suggest them. I also do not remember Richard Finch
specifically mentioning to buy Clark's pistons - as both of us have our
own line of pistons - I think it's silly for either one of us (or anyone
else for that matter, Mr. Finch included)  to claim that one brand of
cast pistons are signifigantly better than the other's. How To Hotrod
was last revised I believe in 1969, but forged are still very good
pistons. Just trying to keep the record straight.  Lon

www.corvairunderground.com