<VV> Weird Steering Thing Going On

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Mon Aug 15 21:33:00 EDT 2005

I experienced something very much like this, and eliminated it by replacing
the steering gear with a rebuilt unit. I did nothing ELSE, so I'm pretty
sure that's it. I think the 64 and 66 gears are similar enough that this
would be it. Of course, you can rebuild your own if you don't care to go the
way I did, but I can't tell you what was wrong INSIDE the gear for obvious
reasons.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C