<VV> Re: MaxMPG

boB bobquincy at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 15 22:21:56 EDT 2005

Funny you should mention that, I had a '91 Pontiac TransSport (as you know
but most of VV probably doesn't) with a 3.1 with a nice 2-bbl TBI on it.  I
was looking at putting one of those TBI units on a center mount 4-bbl
adapter and believe it would have worked well.  It would still have some of
the problems of center-mounts but at least the fuel delivery would not be
dependent on the air velocity.

The 2-bbl TBI systems were used on most of the 3.1 APVs and many 2.8 mini
trucks.  The cars generally had port injection.

boB