<VV> GM parts "bin tags" - information request

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Tue Aug 16 10:42:36 EDT 2005

Does anyone happen to have any NOS parts with the GM bin tag stuck in with
it?  These 1" x 3" white tags have the part number, group number and some
little letters along the bottom.  I'd be interested in knowing what the  little
letters are on a couple of different tags.  Typically, they would be  a group
like "A, G-10, H, HR, Z"  Usually, on Corvair parts, there will  only be a
couple of letters like "H, R")

Please respond off-list and I'll publish the results.  These letters
represent the body-codes for which vehicles that the part fits.
Thanks, Craig Nicol