<VV> Grades

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Tue Aug 16 14:42:04 EDT 2005

You might also try the climb from Phoenix to Flagstaff, I believe it's I-17. Signs at the beginning of the climb to turn off your A/C---If you don't pay attention, you could be on the side of the road with a overheat.

When I got to the rental counter in Phoenix, I had reserved a Kia Rio---smallest and cheapest. When they asked me where I was going and I told them Flagstaff, they made me take a Mitsubishi Lancer instead. Said the Rio's would never make it.

Hank