<VV> Convertible Wells

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Tue Aug 16 22:52:28 EDT 2005

I am wondering how the convertible well attaches under the trim sticks on
a early vert.  Today my beautiful new red vinyl well arrived.  I will be
getting the top soon.  Does anyone have pictures they could share that
show how it attaches.  I guess I cant figure this out.  There is nothing
left but some small sunbaked strips of well and top on the car.  Does the
well attach on top of everything, and fold over somehow and hide the trim
sticks, or does it bolt under them?
My 62 Buick I had the local shop do the top, but this time I'm going to be
crazy and ignore everyones advice to have someone else do it, and install
it myself.

Thanks
Geoff Johnson