<VV> Motorcycle transplants?

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Tue Aug 16 23:10:41 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/16/2005 1:23:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tonyu at roava.net writes:

> >No Kidding .... everyone otta attend a local scca race event and watch ...
> >for instance ... a * RADICAL * ( my favorite ) sports racer ( kinda like a
> >corvair (g)) ....   these are usually a 1 or 1.1 liter bike engined
> chassis,
> >usually sidewinder for efficiency and modularity ....
**
This has been going on for 20 yrs!     Legends / Dwarf cars....race on
circletracks across the nation...some licensed for the street!

How about a   licensed Harley powered  Bumper Car?   Or  a Suzuki GS750  with
15"  of suspension that we had for going to the store at the river!  ggg

Then there's my favorite pocket Rocket....Yamaha YSR 50   with YZ 80!...or my
neighbors [Alex Barron]  with a 250!.....Those were the daZe!

Now I'm happiest on my Yamaha XT350......80mpg   road racer...[  ever realize
how far over you can get on a bike with 12"  travel and roadrace tires?]  and
60mpg!...And it goes off road as well!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug