<VV> Reupholstering seats

flat6vair at insightbb.com flat6vair at insightbb.com
Wed Aug 17 11:03:37 EDT 2005

Keep in mind that at least one vendor makes the upholstery in-house.  Give them
a call,  they may be willing to use 65 seat meaterial to fit the 68 frame.  It
would be non-refundable, i would presume.  It doesn't hurt to ask, although
your pocketbook may complain a bit.

tim mahler
fellow PCCA member with "custom" colored upholstery from .....