<VV> For Sale

Louis C. Armer,Jr. carmerjr at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 16 12:03:49 EDT 2005

Hey Dave, Anyone that is Prez of a local Corvair club deserves a perk now
and then. I found as local Prez of Corvair Atlanta that the contacts usually
involved a lot of work but often resulted in new local members and sometimes
even new CORSA members. That being said, it appears that the Fish family
have been CORSA members at least thru June of 2004 as indicated in the
CORSA directory. A Mr. Fred Fish is listed in the directory with the same
telephone number you listed in your e-mail. As a membership chairman, I
have found there are many CORSA members which don't belong to local clubs
and vice-versa. Thanks for your heads up to VV on the Corvair and if
the opportunity
arises make sure that Lea Fish is thanked for their support of CORSA
and Corvairs
by your local club and that the purchaser of the Corvair is
encouraged to become a menber
of a local club and CORSA.

Chuck Armer
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
At 09:56 AM 8/17/2005, you wrote:
>For sale in New Mexico.........
>Firstly, this is not my car. Being President of Corvairs New Mexico (CNM), I
>get calls quite often from people not in our club trying to sell their
>Corvair. My name, number and email address appear on our website so
>people do a
>"Corvair" search and see my info. If you are interested in finding
>all the unknow
>Corvairs in your area first, get elected President of your club. It really
>works.
>This belongs to an elderly lady about 30 minutes east of Albuquerque. She is
>moving to the Dallas area to be nearer her son since she is on her
>own now. It
>is a 2 owner, 43k original miles, 1965 2 door Monza. Basically untouched,
>unmodified 110 hp, 4 speed. Tinted glass, AM radio. Always garaged by present
>owner. They had it stripped and nicely repainted at some time.
>Crocus yellow with
>white upholstery and black interior trim. To my eye it is a stunning
>combination. No rust, no dents, smooth paint with a few paint chips
>along the beltline
>from garage mishaps - my guess. Tires good but not new, starts fine, runs
>smooth, no smoke. Steering tight, brake pedal high and hard. Did not drive it
>though. Been sitting but not neglected since the husbands health
>deteriorated. To
>me it looks like a good used Corvair you could find on any Chevy used car lot
>in 1970. Time capsule stuff. Some parts with it and a parts car too if
>interested.
>Call Lea Fish (owner) at 505 281 5537, she is a little hard of hearing so be
>prepared. There is a $4k bid on it now. Some pictures at this
>website - thanks
>Geoff
>http://www.unm.edu/~geoffj/65Vair/
>Images are small but I will try to get more perhaps this weekend.
>              thanks, just trying to help
>              Dave Huntoon, CNM
>////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

CORSA Member
CORSA Tri-membership Chairman
Corvair Atlanta Member
Corvair Atlanta BOD