<VV> LM quick shift question (Corsa vs non Corsa shift tower)

Duane, Jim Jim.Duane at it.BAESystems.com
Wed Aug 17 14:00:30 EDT 2005

I can't speak for all of them, but on my '66 Corsa I have the potmetal
cover that's chrome/black with a little rubber seal that the shifter
exits through.  The shifter base has two tapped holes that the box
attaches to.  Maybe others don't have them...
	My Corsa seems to have the same shifter available to all 4 speed
Vairs.  When I added the quick shift kit, the extra length box (the
quick shift is just an extension of the shift lever, moving the pivot
point) causes the Corsa chrome box to hover off the rug!  Maybe somebody
made an extension that matches the look and size of the Corsa box...
But not mine!

Jim Duane
'66 180 Corsa CVT
Colonial Corvairs