<VV> Sunday RR/BR Schedule was question re starting time

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Wed Aug 17 16:19:10 EDT 2005

When folks get up and outside... The early birds will be at breakfast in the
lobby and you can start twisting arms...7am?

It is informal. There really is no starting time to the car gathering. We
hopefully will have a room set aside for the tech sessions and registration.
We should have signs up and a schedule-which will probably change as the day
progresses.  We will pass the word in the parking lot where everyone will
be.  We hope to have the Tech sessions at 10 am, 11 am and 1:30 or so, but I
am waiting on word from the track Manager if he wants to do them all in the
am.

Plan on the NECC Track Safety briefing at 4 or 5PM.  Tech inspections (at
your car in parking lot) will take place beginning about 3-4 PM depending on
NECC schedule.

Chuck S