<VV> SATURDAY at HAMPTON INN Cranberry PA

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Wed Aug 17 18:07:33 EDT 2005

For those getting there early on Saturday. Get together with us and have
dinner.  Or if you live nearby, come and join us.  Also,

There is a SCCA Double Regional at BeaveRun on Saturday and Sunday.  Norm
Latullipe is running his ITA Mazda Rx7 and will run with us on Monday.  He
needs the practice...:>)

The GT races will be mid-afternoon followed by EP and that followed by the
ITA and ITS race which is the last one AFAIK.

For those who arrive on Sat eve, we generally adjourn to dinner together.
All are welcome, just find a Corvair with someone there and ask where we are
going to eat. We'll figure it out and meet there at some agreed upon time.

Chuck S
RR Geezer