<VV> Smitty is in Kansas and Spike isn't (NOT humor)

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Thu Aug 18 20:30:43 EDT 2005

Could but didn't..saving himself for the likes of you. Smitty was trying to
figure out how to mount a video cam showing not only the view forward, but
WAPRT #112 in the rear view mirror. I understand he had it figured out for
other cars and Corvairs, but the WAP "gem" just wouldn't become clear...you
know, sort of like @112 seemed to shake and rattle so much... couldn't
figure it out.

Tell you what, if BBRT is able to roll off the trailer (we got that part
down pat...) and run around the track (we hopes! , we hopes!), we 'll keep
you company ...out there on track so you don't feel lonely watching everyone
whiz by in the passing zones...

LOL!

:>)

Chuck S