<VV> new Corsa tech manual

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Thu Aug 18 21:19:51 EDT 2005

No, I'd rather pay $30 and get the whole thing new.  Note that I have  now
given away two tech guides and don't currently have one.  It would  really P***
me off to have to buy the first, second, and third only to have to  merge them
and throw away 2/3.  With the current "system" an all new copy  would be $60
($20 + $20 + $20) and you would have to spend twice as much time  merging them
and throwing things away.  A complete waste of time,  IMHO.
Craig Nicol

<snip>So you now want to pay $50 for the new set so you can throw  the first
2/3rds
that you already have  away???
RonH<unsnip>