<VV> new Corsa tech manual

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 18 22:59:06 EDT 2005

Save a tree (or two).  I did not merge them (wanting not to waste the time).
I just put #2 behind #1 with a divider so I can tell where # 2 starts.  A
quick comparison of the indexes from each tells me which section I need to
be looking at for my answer.  So it might take a fraction longer to decide
on that, but I've not yet used up that hour (to merge) and doubt that I ever
will.

Perhaps a discount should apply for owners of 1 and 2?

Later, JR