<VV> AFB onna 110 ?

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Fri Aug 19 14:07:41 EDT 2005

Anyone have experience with an AFB on a 110 hp ? I have a 500 CFM AFB with
1.187" primaries and 1 1/4" secondaries and a single (WFCB spacing) quad
two tube manifold for a 110 and an adapter plate from a 56 283 dual quad
manifold.

Last time I did something like this it was to put dual quads on a 305 SBC
that came with a 2 bbl but I had a 400 cfm AFB for the rear carb (1.125"
primaries) that time and it gave over 20 mpg. Did have to drop the primary
jets down from 98s to 89s. Also years ago had a Corsa with a single Q'jet
but never checked the MPG, was an autocross car.

In any case the air valve may never open but is what I had lying around.
Just wonder if anyone has any experience with an AFB on a 110 hp ?

Also anyone know what the difference is between Clark's C12A and C506H carb
to head gaskets ?

Padgett