<VV> Corvair days rooms going FAST!!!

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Aug 19 15:34:27 EDT 2005

Folks
The Mgr. of the Holiday Inn West Harrisburg got on the ball
fast. The Block of extra rooms opened up for the club rate
are now available from 1-800-HOLIDAY.  I got mine, but the
agent told me they're going quick!!! If you or someone you
know is considering going, I would recommend you calling today---or end up either paying more (EGADS!!!) or not getting a room at all.

WIth the number of rooms selling, this looks like it's going to be a pretty big show!!

I got a call from Corvair Ranch this morning(one of our customers at Steele Rubber of course) and Jeff's plans are incomplete at this time, he will of course either be at the Show or at the Ranch, the Ranch employee that I talked with said he will be entering his car in concours.

Hope to see many of your there!! And If Smitty doesn't make it, I sure would understand!!!

Regards
HANK