<VV> AFB onna 110 ?

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Fri Aug 19 19:46:35 EDT 2005

I had a bit of trouble in cornering cut out with a AFB; ( not corvairs )
went to quadrajet and got that working real well .... the afb worked fine in
straight ahead ...

.... the early rochester " quadblaster " or whatever it was called also cut
out, come to think of it ...
*****
I also am playing with a centermount 2 holer for a 110 ... I don[t like the
idea of a 30 pound quadrajet up so high, so am thinking of a dual throttle
body there and placing injectors down to replace the current H carburetors
...  make some  " injector adapters" , you might call them.
*****
Regards, ken campbell, iowa